Pages

Tuesday, May 05, 2020

*Thanks*

With me being immunocompromised these days, we are thankful to have some very good friends who are running our errands for us.  When we are back to a more "normal" life I plan to do something for each of them as a thank you, but for now, I am sure to send a card every once in a while to let them know that we really do appreciate them helping us out and keeping us healthy and safe. 

Let me tell you, it's not fun going through chemo treatments through a global pandemic!
I love the colours in this card... makes me think of lemonade for some reason!

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Calypso Coral, Basic Black
*Images:  Simon Says Stamp Big Thanks
*Stencil:  Gina K Mega Flower
*Ink:  Catherine Pooler It's a Girl; Tiara; Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Simon Says Stamp Big Thanks
*Tools:  Perfect Layers; Gemini Jr; Picket Fence Life Changing Blending Brushes
*Embellishments:  Nuvo Glimmer Paste in Moonstone

1 comment:

  1. Great card, Nancy. Love the pop of colour from the stencil. It was hard enough going through chemo and being immune-compromised in "normal" times so I can't imagine what it is like for you now. Hang in there -- just about done!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)