Pages

Wednesday, May 06, 2020

*So Grateful For You*

I am back today with another card that took a trip through the scrap bucket on my desk.  When I die cut or stamp extra things, if they are usable, I tend to keep them in a little dish on my desk.  You never know when those pieces might work for something.  Every piece for this card came from that dish.

I don't know that I LOVE this card, but hey, it's better than wasting some good scrap items!  Not to mention I made it on a day where the mojo was *not* flowing... and I did it without having another card for inspiration.  It all came from my head.
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Basic Black, Poppy Parade, Pacific Point; Silver Glitter Paper
*Images:  Taylored Expressions Simple Strips
*Ink:  Versafine Claire Nocturne
*Dies:  Taylored Expressions Simple Strips and Simple Strips Backer; We R Memory Keepers Nesting Stars; MFT Stitched Ric Rac

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)