Pages

Thursday, May 07, 2020

*Smile... It's Your Birthday*

Happy Thursday everyone (at least I think it's Thursday).  Every day kinda feels the same these days.  Our family is doing pretty well with everything... we are homebodies at the best of times so life isn't a lot different except no one is heading off to the office (everyone who works is working from home).  I do share my craft space with my hubby's new home office so I get to hear some really boring conversations about computers....
Another rainbow card for you today... I sure do love making rainbow coloured cards!  This one uses Gina K inks to create the rainbow on a retired Stampin' Up! silver embossed patterned paper.

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Berry Burst
*Paper:  Stampin' Up!
*Images:  MFT All Smiles
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Gina K Turquoise Sea, Blue Raspberry, Grass Green, Sweet Mango, Passionate Pink, Wild Dandelion
*Dies:  MFT Double the Smiles
*Tools:  Perfect Layers; Gemini Jr; Life Changing Blending Brushes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)