Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2020

*Sending Sunny Thoughts*

Usually when I create a card, I start with the design and then HOPE I can find either an image or a sentiment that goes with the card design.  It doesn't always work out for me (and I wish I hadn't downsized X set from my stash).  Thankfully I still have a lot of options to work with.... I grab out everything I think will work and since they are clear stamps I can put the stamp on top of the area I want it and figure out how it fits.  Sometimes is a sentiment set, sometimes it's a set with a bunch of images and sentiments... and sometimes an image is what is needed instead.  It's a lot of trial and error but I am thankful that most of my stamps are clear so I can play this game :-)

This card started with the stencilled background... first with ink and then covered with Nuvo Glimmer Paste (which I LOVE!).
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White; Stampin' Up! Highland Heather
*Images:  Gina K Crazy Daisy
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Catherine Pooler It's A Boy, It's A Girl, Mint To Be, Limoncello
*Dies:  MFT Stitched Circles
*Stencil:  Gina K Mega Flower
*Embellishments:  Moonstone Nuvo Glimmer Paste; Stampin' Up! Enamel Dots
*Tools:  Perfect Layers; Gemini Jr; Life Changing Blending Brushes

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous background Nancy - I really must get some of that glimmer paste...it looks so pretty and sparkly

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)