Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

*Step Layered Patterned Paper*

I absolutely love this foiled patterned paper from Stampin' Up!  Which makes it hard for me to use.  But I saw an idea on Pinterest and wanted to try it.  It ends up being *way* busier than most cards I make but it will work to send to someone.  It's not that I hate it or even don't like it... I do like it.... it's just so far from my style!
To create this, I cut out several different sizes from the Waffle Flower A2 Layers Die, leaving a few sizes between each die.  I used one piece of 4x5.25" patterned paper as the cuts would be hidden.  I then used my Perfect Layers tool to create a black border around each patterned paper rectangle.  I adhered the largest size directly to the front of a white card and then used foam tape on every second layer so that the depth of the card didn't get out of control. 

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Patterned Paper:  Stampin' Up!
*Images:  Taylored Expressions Simple Strips
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Taylored Expressions Simple Strips, Simple Strips Backer; Waffle Flower A2 Layers Die
*Tools Perfect Layers
*Etc:  foam tape

1 comment:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)