Pages

Monday, May 18, 2020

*Challenge Accepted*

When I showed my good friend Bonnie the card I posted yesterday, she challenged me to make a feminine version of it... and I love playing with pink and blue so I accepted the challenge.  I switched things up just a big, making it a landscape card and different stamps and dies.
I think I like this one better than yesterday... but I like girly things LOL!

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 100lb; Stampin' Up! Basic Black, Highland Heather; Yupo
*Images:  MFT Essential Sentiments
*Ink:  Alcohol Pearl in Tranquil and Intrigue; Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  Hero Arts Birthday Message
*Embellishments: Nuvo Shimmer Pen
*Tools:  Perfect Layers; Tim Holtz Blowing Tool; Gemini Jr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)