Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2020

*Alcohol Ink Happy Birthday*

I was playing around with alcohol inks a few weeks ago... instead of doing full on backgrounds, I played with patches on the paper instead.  I really like how this one turned out.  A little muddying in the middle, but hard to see with the stuff over it.  I need to buy more colours....

The one thing I did learn is that Versafine Clair ink does *not* dry on Yupo Paper  (thankfully I tried it on a scrap) so I used Versamark and black embossing powder once my alcohol ink was super dry!
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up Basic Black, Lucky Limeade; Yupo
*Images:  AlteNew Sincere Greetings
*Ink: Versamark; Alcohol Ink Sailboat Blue, Citrus
*Dies:  Hello Bluebird Happy Birthday Words
*Etc:  Black embossing powder; Ink Blending Solution; Alcohol Ink Air Blower; Perfect Layers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)