Pages

Friday, May 15, 2020

*You Are The Best*

And here we are... the halfway point of May... it's hard to believe how long we've been staying home, trying to get used to a new way of living our lives.  I am thankful for my love of card making as I have spent a lot of time creating in the last few months.... sometimes all alone, sometimes with friends on video chat.  The video chat craft sessions have been fun and I seem to be more creative when there are like-minded others to craft with!
This is another white on white layered card.  It's necessary (at least for me) when I want to colour with copics but still have a wonderfully clean and simple card.

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110lb
*Images:  Tonic Studios Summer Flowers
*Ink:  Gina K Amalgam; Copics
*Embellishments:  Glossy Accents; ribbon from my stash (that is largely ignored LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)