Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2020

*Another Year*

I am happy to report that as of about 430 this afternoon (630 eastern), I will be done chemo!  I went in on Tuesday for my 2 hour infusion and I come home with a bottle of another drug that infuses in to my system over 46 hours.  I wear it in a little fanny pack like bag and it's hooked up to a port in my chest for those 2 days.  It's not pretty, but it is necessary.  I am SO happy be done with round #12!!!  In all honesty, the time from my first treatment (early December) to now has truly flown by most of the time... but on the days I feel particularly crappy, it feels like forever.  I will have a few crappy days coming up (in fact today I'm already feeling pretty tired), but after that I will just continue to feel a little better every single day.

I was playing around and thought I'd try a Copic coloured card that is a little more muted than what I usually do.  I used a grey ink to stamp the flowers and then chose more pastel shades of ink to colour the image.  I love how it turned out....
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110lb
*Images:  AlteNew Weekend Doodles; Tonic Studios Summer Flowers; Copics
*Ink:  Lawn Fawn River Rock; Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Embellishments:  Studio Katia Sparkling Crystals

2 comments:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)