Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

*Happy Mother's Day*

My Mom passed almost 10 years ago, but I still have a mother in law that I can make Mother's Day cards for...  So I put this one together for us to sign and send off to her...  There will be some other Mother's Day themed cards coming at some point as with Covid-19 I had several people ask if I could make cards for them to give to their moms... and of course I said YES!
To start, I took a heart die and made myself a mask for ink blending.  I then grabbed the new Fanciful Blossom stencil from Wild Whisper and blended a few colours through it.  I cut out the word "mom" and stamped on the rest of the sentiment before added a purple border and putting it all on a white card.

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Gorgeous Grape
*Images:  MFT All About Mom
*Ink:  Gina K Wild Dandelion, Blue Raspberry, Lipstick; Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  MFT Mom; Hero Arts Infinity Hearts
*Tools:  Life Changing Blending Brushes; We R Memory Keepers Layers Guide
*Stencil:  Wild Whisper Fanciful Blossom
*Embellishments:  Nuvo Shimmer Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)