Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2020

*Blended Florals*

This big daisy stamp caught my eye and I had to have it.  I have a thing for Gerber Daisies.  I saw an idea like this while I was surfing one day and wanted to try it.  I think next time I'll use something other than the green with the blue as most flowers aren't green in colour.  All that said, but I really do like the effect of this card.
Items Used
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Images:  Paper Rose Daisy Bouquet; Taylored Expressions Simple Strips
*Dies: Taylored Expressions Simple Strips, Simple Strips Backer
*Embellishments:  Studio Katia Sparkling Crystals; Lawn Fawn Liquid Stardust

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)