Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

*Fanciful Blossom*

Good afternoon!  I hope you are all enjoying the day today, whatever it is you are doing.

This card uses another Nicole Wright designed stencil from Wild Whisper (she designed the Circlet one too).   Although you can't tell from what I've posted so far, these stencils have a "live edge" which means the shape goes to the edge without a border.  I was hoping to get that effect with this card but I had no way of easily masking off the edge of the stencil along the right side of the flowers so I had to use a straight piece of tape.  

But that's OK because I still love this card and this stencil!
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Basic Black, Pacific Point
*Images:  Taylored Expressions Simple Strips
*Dies:  Taylored Expressions Simple Strips, Simple Strips Backer
*Stencil:  Wild Whisper Fanciful Blossom
*Embellishments:  Studio Katia Arctic Breeze Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)