Pages

Thursday, June 04, 2020

*Floral Celebration*

Happy Thursday everyone... at least I think that's what day it is!  With no one here heading out of the house on a regular schedule I truly don't know for sure what day it is.  I know Saturday and Sunday because there is no alarm clock set, but otherwise it's a toss up!

But hey, any day is a good day to craft!  I am looking forward to heading back to work in about a month but disappointed to lose my "every day is a crafty day" attitude!  I will still have some days off but who knows how creative I will be on those days... so at some point I may have to switch back to posting every second day or so.

I certainly don't get creative every day... but every day has the potential to be crafty!  While this is card #114 that I'm posting, I have more than 175 cards made so far in 2020! I have NEVER made this many individual designs in one year, let alone 6 months!  Cancer gave me a gift in a lot of time to create... and while the other things it gave me haven't been gifts, I will take the creative gift!
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110lb; unknown green
*Images:  Tonic Studios Summer Flowers; MFT Anything But Basic Birthday Wishes
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Catherine Pooler Sugared Lavender, Polished, Sage
*Dies:  Lawn Fawn Everyday Sentiments Banner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)