Pages

Wednesday, June 03, 2020

*Stripes of Colour*

I truly love how simple this card was to put together...  I love the look of coloured images and I wish I could colour like so many other people.... but I find colouring less than relaxing and I don't put enough practice in to it so my colouring is pretty beginner at best.... and I want it to look like an expert.  So my answer is to just not colour very often (which means I don't get in much practice and leaves me a beginner... what a circle, eh?)

Anyway... I saw a card like this online and I wanted to try it... and I ended up loving it!
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie
*Images:  MFT Distressed Patterns; Tonic Studios Botanical Burst
*Ink:  Catherine Pooler Pink Champagne, Bellini, Tiara, Mint to Be, It's A Boy, Sweet Sixteen; Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Embellishments:  Studio Katia Arctic Breeze Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)