Pages

Tuesday, June 02, 2020

*Flower Scrap*

Once again, I turned to my little cup of extra bits to create this card.... in fact, all the pieces were in that little cup, waiting to be used.

I have no idea who makes the flower stamp I used... it's either AlteNew or Concord & 9th.... but I no longer have the set to be able to look it up for you.  I fall in love with the multi-step stamping floral sets and then never use them so I sell them.... stupid, eh?  I have another on my wish list right now.... wonder if I'll use it if I buy it?

And did you see it?  It's another coloured base!  Don't get too excited because there aren't too many of them in my stash right now LOL!
I'm not going to include an items used on this card because most of it was scraps... sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)