Pages

Monday, June 01, 2020

*Bright Birthday*

Just a quick shout out to my hubby today....  29 years ago today we said "I Do".  I can't imagine spending our Covid-19 quarantine with anyone else.  He's been a wonderful rock and support during my two cancer diagnoses, and is always there to cheer me on when even I doubt myself.  He's got a dry sense of humour, is smarter than I know what to do with and is so very loving.  Happy Anniversary, Bruce!

Now, I don't want to alarm you... don't fall over... but I have a few cards in the next few days that don't have a white card base!  I KNOW!  Crazy!!  This card just looked so pretty on the yellow that I wanted more yellow!
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Yoyo Yellow
*Images:  Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Blooms; Avery Elle Big Birthday; MFT Essential Sentiments
*Ink:  Gina K Passionate Pink, Turquoise Sea, Wild Dandelion; Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Embellishments:  unknown gems

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)