Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2020

*You Make Me Crazy Happy*

I really have a thing for rainbows these days.... well, longer than these days.... I just love the look of a good rainbow. 

This card was pretty easy to put together... cut some strips of cardstock and adhere them to a panel, trim the edges.  I used my Misti to ensure I got good stamps of the word HAPPY ... I wanted to be able to stamp a second or third time to ensure it was good and dark. 
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 100lb; assorted unknown scraps
*Images:  MFT Essential Sentiments; Taylored Expressions Simple Strips
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; VersaMark
*Dies:  Taylored Expressions Simple Strips
*Tools:  Heat tool; Perfect Layers; Gemini Jr; Misti
*Etc:  White embossing powder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)