Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2020

*Pastel Balloons*

When I saw the Neat & Tangled Balloon Duo Stencil, I knew I had to have it.  And now that I have had it for a few months, I realize I need to play with it more.  I have a friend who hates balloons.... she hates the sound they make when they pop, which leads her to hate the balloon itself.  She also hates the sound of fireworks.  But I digress... I love balloons... they are uplifting (no pun intended) to me... they signify a celebration!
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Highland Heather
*Images:  Studio Katia It's Your Birthday
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne:  Catherine Pooler Pink Champagne, Sweet Sixteen, Mint To Be, It's a Boy; light grey marker (for balloon strings)
*Stencils:  Neat & Tangled Balloon Duo
*Tools:  Perfect Layers; Life Changing Blending Brushes; Purple Tape
*Embellishments:  Nuvo Aqua Shimmer; Studio Katia Sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)