Pages

Friday, May 29, 2020

*It Sparkles!*

I'm up on the Scrap 'n Stamp Canada blog today with this quick and easy card....  following the prompt of the day which is SPARKLE!  Anyone who knows me, knows I love to add a little (or a lot) of sparkle to my cards!  I hope you'll play along and share your creations on the Facebook Page.  We will be doing a random draw at the end of the month for a gift card to Scrap 'n Stamp!
This card is pretty simple.... I started with the Gina K Mandala Burst Stencil and a heart mask that I cut out of computer paper.  I used the negative of the heart to create a mask so I could create within the heart shape with the stencil.  I used a palette knife and that wonderful Moonstone Nuvo Glimmer Paste... I really love that stuff!  Often I buy these new products, use them a time or two and never look at them again... with this, I'm on my second jar!  I set this aside to dry for about 15 minutes.

I cut out the MFT Friend Duo die from black cardstock and added Nuvo Aqua Shimmer pen on it.  Once the Glimmer Paste was dry, I added the die cut and stamped the rest of the sentiment on the front panel.  I cut it down to 4"X5.25" and put it on the front of a white card with foam tape for a little more dimension.

I look forward to seeing your SPARKLE cards!

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 100lb; black from my stash
*Images:  MFT Anything But Basic Friendship
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  MFT Friend Duo
*Embellishments:  Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Pen; Moonstone Nuvo Glimmer Paste
*Etc:  foam tape; Gina K Mandala Burst Stencil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)