Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2020

*As Awesome As You Are*

I was on a real patterned paper kick for a few cards....  trying to use up the stash I have to justify buying more :-)  I don't use patterned paper a lot, and not usually as a focal point... but I sure love buying it and using small pieces here and there.  I much prefer a 6X6 or a 6X8 pad to 12X12 as most 12X12 patterns are too big for my liking for a card.  I like that with the smaller pads that the pattern has been shrunk to fit the smaller size. 
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110lb
*Patterned Paper:  MFT Dots & Stripes Bright
*Images:  Studio Katia Birthday Greetings
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Embellishments:  Michael's Bridal flower (no longer available); Studio Katia Sparkling Crystals
*Tools:  Perfect Layers; Corner Rounder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)