Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

*Hello Friend*

You know, it feels a little strange this week....  I'm not on chemo right now.  Not a bad strange, but after 6 months of doing the same routine every two weeks, it all feels a little odd.  I am so happy to be done with treatments for now... I have no idea what my follow up care looks like yet, but for the next 8 weeks or so, I'm going to enjoy feeling a little better with every day and living life a little closer to my normal.

I have had the patterned paper I used on this card for more than a decade I think.  I have no idea who made it, but I loved it when I bought and I still do.  I have only scraps of it left at this point though.
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Patterned Paper:  no idea... it's OLD!
*Images:  Stampendous Big Words Thanks
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Embellishments:  Studio Katia Sparkling Crystals
*Tools:  Perfect Layers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)