Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2020

*Happy Happy*

You might need to zoom in on this photo to get the full effect...  I can sort of see it on the photo "as is" but I know what I did to the card so I know to look for it LOL!
Did you see it?  I stamped with Versamark ink on the rainbow strips to create a watermark effect... so the cardstock is just slightly darker than it's regular colour where I stamped the AlteNew Hennah Elements flower on the strip.  In person it gave a neat effect... but it was difficult to photograph.

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110lb; assorted Lawn Fawn
*Images:  MFT Essential Sentiments; AlteNew Hennah Elements
*Dies:  Hello Bluebird Happy Birthday Words
*Embellishments:  Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)