Pages

Friday, June 26, 2020

*Rainbow!!*

I hope you've been having fun playing along with the creative prompts with Scrap 'n Stamp Canada.  Todays prompt is "rainbow"... and everyone know I LOVE a good rainbow!  There's just a few more days left in June for you to play along!  Post your cards on the Scrap 'n Stamp Facebook Page or on Instagram with the hashtag #snschallenge and you will be entered in to a draw to receive a $50 gift card!  You can post as often as you want!

I had some fun playing with some square dies and a rainbow of colour.....
I cut each of the nesting squares using my Gemini Jr (although you could achieve a similar effect just cutting squares with your paper cutter).  I then used a craft knife, ruler and self healing cutting mat to cut each of the squares in half on a diagonal as my original idea for this card was to have just one side with the rainbow.  I then adhered the red square to my card front, making it as close to centred on the side as I could.  I then added each additional square in rainbow order.  I used glue for this project so that I could have a little wiggle time to try to get the pieces evenly placed.  It was when this part was done I decided to replicate the rainbow on the other side of the card.

To finish it off, I stamped this great greeting from Picket Fence Studios in Versafine Clair Nocturne ink, cut it in to a square and adhered it on top of the rainbows.

I can't wait to see what rainbows you create!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)