Pages

Monday, June 15, 2020

*SnS HELLO!*


Hi All... I am on the Scrap 'n Stamp blog today with this fun and colourful card.  I had fun with some strips of patterned paper.  The prompt for today's card is Pattern....  so I used Patterned Paper!
To create the patterned paper strips, I took pieces of patterned paper and cut them down to 1" wide and whatever length the scraps happened to be (longer scraps).  I then used my paper trimmer to cut each of the strips on an angle to create the wonky strips.  I managed to get 2 wonky strips out of each 1" piece of patterned paper.  I then arranged them in the colour order I wanted and glued them down to a piece of black cardstock that I had cut to 4"x2.5".  I used my We R Memory Keepers Layers Guide (Perfect Layers Tool) to create a black border around this piece to make it stand out from the card a bit more.  I added a die cut word and some pearls to finish off the card.

I had some pieces left so of course, I held on to them... and I've made another card that I will show you in a few weeks.

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110lb; Gina K Onyx Black
*Patterned Paper:  MFT Dots & Strips Bright
*Dies:  Picket Fence Studio Hello Word Die
*Tools:  Gemini Jr; Perfect Layers
*Embellishments:  Kaiser white pearls; Nuvo Aqua Shimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)