Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

*Big Blue Happy Birthday*

Hello all....  I hope you are having a good day so far.  It's hard to believe it's been a month since I stopped chemo.  Some of the side effects are gone, some are getting better and some are still as bad as they were a month ago.  A big one is that my tastebuds are slowly returning to normal and I am able to taste more of each food I eat.  For a while there, there wasn't much I wanted to eat because so much of it had no taste.  

I created this card for a magazine design call... but since I never heard back from them, I'm guessing it wasn't chosen for publication.  They wanted to see cards using blue, the Pantone colour of the year.  It's so strange for me to have white as a mat layer and blue as my card base!
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up Blueberry Bushel
*Images:  Taylored Expressions Simple Strips; Catherine Pooler Doodle Garden Background
*Dies:  Taylored Expressions Simple Strips; Simon Says Stamp Big Happy
*Tools:  Heat Tool; Perfect Layers; Misti
*Embellishments:  White embossing powder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)