Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2020

*AAA#170*

It's time for another challenge at AAACards!  For the next two weeks, we want to see your cards with Maxi White Space (and by white space, we mean clean space... no texture, no stamping etc) with the optional twist of flowers.  If you link up your card on the AAACards blog, you could win a prize from Craftyscrappers!  The team LOVES to see what everyone else comes up with so please play along!

I enjoyed this challenge... I love florals and I love maxi white space...and I got some new stamps just in time to play!  I hope you like it as much as I do!
This is one of the three-step stamp sets from Altenew, but I only used two of the steps to ensure I had a lot of white space on this card.  And you know, I really love the look!

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Images:  Altenew Fabulous Florets; Taylored Expressions Simple Strips
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Gina K Dusty Rose, Sweet Corn
*Dies:  Taylored Expressions Simple Strips, Simple Strips Backer

7 comments:

  1. Stunning! I love this look too Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought I recognized that image. Terrific interpretation of the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, Nancy! Sympathy cards are always so difficult to make, but this one is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)