Pages

Monday, July 20, 2020

*Scrap n Stamp Random Acts of Cardness*

I am back today with one of the July prompts for the Scrap 'n Stamp Random Acts of Cardness....  for today's challenge word, you need to create with snowflakes!  Anyone that's been around here for a while knows how much I LOVE snowflakes.  I don't like winter and I don't like snow... but I sure do love snowmen and snowflakes!

The challenge for me was deciding what snowflakes to use!
I don't know how well you can see it in my photo, but the blue behind the snowflake window is all glittery.  I didn't have enough of piece of appropriate blue glitter cardstock, so I made my own!  I simply used one of my Life Changing Blending Brushes and some Gina K ink to create a blue panel with a bit of a gradient (it's a little darker at the bottom than it is at the top) and then I used a palette knife to cover the entire inked background with Nuvo Glimmerpaste in Moonstone.  I set it aside to dry before adhering the die cut panel to that glimmery piece of goodness.  I then added it to a card base with foam tape to add a little dimension.

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110lb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)