Pages

Wednesday, July 08, 2020

*Heck Yes!*

I've had a couple of shifts back to work now and it's been good.  I am super tired after work, but am doing ok.  I think it's a combination of still recovering from chemo, not using my brain as much as I do at work for the last 8 months and having to be "on" for so many hours a day.  When you work reception, your job is to be happy and helpful... and that can be exhausting! LOL!  I am glad to be back, interacting with people and feeling less like a lump on a log :-)

I like the card I'm sharing today... although I do wish I had a bit more of the flowers showing, coming a bit deeper in to the card.
Items Used
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Images:  Altenew Hennah Elements; MFT Anything But Basic
*Ink:  Gina K Amalgam, Passionate Pink, Grass Green; Copics
*Tools:  Perfect Layers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)