Pages

Saturday, July 11, 2020

*I Miss You*

Don't fall over... but I have another card that doesn't have a white card base!  I know, it's shocking!  I used to do colourful card bases all the time...  I don't know what happened to make me change to doing so many white card bases.  I guess the white base just looks more clean and simple to me (and that's my preferred style).

So this card is still clean and simple, even with a colourful card base.  There's still a lot of "white space" (which truly means space without anything going on). 
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Island Indigo
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Catherine Pooler Flirty Fuchsia, All That Jazz
*Embellishments:  Nuvo Shimmer Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)