Pages

Friday, July 10, 2020

*Love & Hugs*

I'm happy it's the weekend...  I know I've only worked 2 days this week, but I am tired.  I will get used to it, I know... but for today, I am tired.  I've got nothing planned until I have to head back to work on Tuesday morning.  I truly love my job and am so happy to be back, sitting at the desk, greeting patients, laughing with my co-workers and feeling like I'm contributing to something other than the divot on a couch.  I am missing my wide open crafty time and this is working only half my regular schedule!  I'm going to have to be more focused on days I don't work if I want to create!
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Granny Apple Green
*Images:  Tonic Studios Botanical Burst
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne; Catherine Pooler Something Borrowed, Grass Skirt
*Stencil:  Wild Whisper Circlet
*Embellishments:  Lawn Fawn Liquid Stardust

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)