Pages

Monday, August 03, 2020

*A Note To Make You Smile*

A while back, a creative friend of my suggested a different cardstock for when I'm playing with my Copics.  It's a little thinner than I like for a card base, but the Copics really do play nicely with this cardstock.  I'm not a great artist, I don't have patience for colouring, but I do enjoy a little blending from time to time.
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Hammermill Premium Color Copy Cover 100lb; Stampin' Up! Magenta Madness, Highland Heather
*Images:  Wild Whisper May Your Day Be Happy; Taylored Expressions Simple Strips
*Ink: Copics; Gina K Amalgam
*Dies:  Taylored Expressions Simple Strips, Simple Strips Backer
*Tools:  Perfect Layers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)