Pages

Saturday, August 01, 2020

*August??!!*

I honestly don't know where the last 10 months of my life have gone.  When faced with surgery and chemo, I guess it's a good thing that everything between October and May went by quickly.... but I sure to wish that summer would have slowed down a little bit instead of flying past me at the speed of light!  The warm weather and beautiful flowers will be gone before we know it.   I really should live some where that it's summer all the time :-)

A pretty simple card for you today using a Stampin' Up! punch and some pretty colours.
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Basic Black, Lawn Fawn assorted colours
*Images:  Close To My Heart From Me To You
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Tools:  Scor-Buddy; Stampin' Up! punch; Perfect Layers
*Embellishments:  Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)