Pages

Monday, August 31, 2020

*Save Me a Piece of Cake*

I think I liked this card more before I added the sentiment to it.  First, the sentiment strip looks like it's a different shade of white (even though it was the same cardstock I used on the card), and honestly, it just doesn't quite fit.  But I glued it down and was stuck with it.

I think this it still an OK card, just not quite "right".

Items Used:

  • Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Highland Heather
  • Images:  Picket Fence Studios For You; MFT Distressed Patterns
  • Ink:  Gina K Blue Raspberr, Wild Dandelion, Passionate Pink; Gina K Amalgam; Copics
  • Tools: Stampin' Up! punch; Brother Scan 'n Cut; Perfect Layers
  • Etc:  white gel pen; silver cording

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)