Pages

Friday, August 28, 2020

*Scrap 'n Stamp Random Acts of Cardness*

I hope you'e had fun playing with the design team with the Random Acts of Cardness prompts this month.  A little secret you may not know is that each of us chooses the words we want to do on the days we are scheduled to appear on the Scrap 'n Stamp blog.  For today, I chose the word "cheers" thinking it was a great word to go along with our blog hop this month... and then I had no idea of what to do with it!

So I took a page from Chala's book and pulled out my Foil Quill and my Silhouette and had a go at it  You can't tell from this photo very well but the words are done in a great pink foil.  So much shimmer in person!

Items Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)