Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2020

*AAA#175*

 Happy Sunday Everyone!  It's time for another clean and simple challenge with AAACards!  Our guest designer (chosen from all of the entries from a previous challenge is Stephanie!  Up for grabs for challenge #175 is a prize of a credit at your favourite online store as well as a chance to be a guest designer on an upcoming challenge.  Please follow the link to AAACards to share your clean and simple creations with the rest of the design team!


I am not a coffee drinker... I wish I was.  It sounds like such a grown up thing to do.  The same goes for wine.  My tastebuds are still that of an 11 year child, sadly.  But I do like playing along with the optional twist more often than not, so I grabbed some stamps that I hadn't inked up yet and went to play!  This card went together very quickly.... one layer for the AAA Challenge is nothing extra on the card... no die cuts (perhaps an inlaid die), no embellishments.... so you have paper, stamps and ink (with a little Stickles for interest)

I figured I could use this as a winter birthday card.... 

I look forward to seeing what you create!


5 comments:

  1. The most perfect CAS design, love it! And I'm not much of a coffee drinker either and my taste buds have only recently grown up enough to enjoy wine and the odd gin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only use coffee in recipes, savoury or sweet, I never drink the stuff as intended ;-) great card

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)