Pages

Monday, September 28, 2020

*Celebrate Large*

I will admit that way way way back when, I wasn't a fan of using patterned papers on cards.  I thought it was a cheat, a copout...  you could make your own patterned papers with stamps, of course!  But now, I like patterned papers on my cards... 

This card using a quarter inch strip of Catherine Pooler patterned paper to add a little colour and fun to an otherwise monochromatic card.

Items Used:
  • Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Basic Black
  • Patterned Paper:  Catherine Pooler
  • Dies:  MFT Celebrate
  • Tools:  Gemini Jr; Perfect Layers
  • Embellishments:  Nuvo Aqua Shimmer pen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)