And yes, another Sympathy card. To be honest, a friend asked me to make her a handful of them so that she'd have them on hand for whenever the need came up. I should have made two of each so that I'd have a little stash of them for my own use should the need arise. It's not always easy to make a sympathy card when you actually need it.
This card looked a lot better in my head...
- Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Very Vanilla, Gumball Green
- Patterned Paper: Stampin' Up! laser cut paper
- Stamps: Stampin' Up! Warmest Regards
- Ink: Versafine Clair Nocturne
- Dies: Stampin' Up! Layering Ovals
- Tools: Gemini Jr
Post a Comment
Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)