Pages

Monday, September 14, 2020

*Another in the Series*

And yes, another Sympathy card.  To be honest, a friend asked me to make her a handful of them so that she'd have them on hand for whenever the need came up.  I should have made two of each so that I'd have a little stash of them for my own use should the need arise.  It's not always easy to make a sympathy card when you actually need it.

This card looked a lot better in my head...

Items Used

  • Cardstock:  Stampin' Up! Very Vanilla, Gumball Green
  • Patterned Paper:  Stampin' Up! laser cut paper
  • Stamps:  Stampin' Up! Warmest Regards
  • Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
  • Dies:  Stampin' Up! Layering Ovals
  • Tools:  Gemini Jr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)