The team at CASology is back with another clean and simple challenge for you all! We sure love to see what you create based on the cue word every two weeks! Link up your card on the CASology site for your chance to win a prize from STAMPlorations as well as to become a guest designer on an upcoming challenge!
I had a bit of a challenge coming up with an idea with the Vacation cue... I'm thankful that we can interpret these cue words any way we want to. I decided a beachy-theme was a good way to use that Vacation cue. I'd love to be on the beach, watching the sun set with a wonderful fruity drink in my hand...
I used a circle die to create a template for the ink blended circle on the front of my card. I used a 1/4 sheet of cardstock to create the mask so that I was sure I wouldn't get ink where I didn't want it.
- Cardstock: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 100lb
- Stamps: Your Next Stamp Happy Hour
- Ink: Distress Ink in Salty Ocean, Mustard Seed, Candied Apple; Gina K Amalgam; Copics
- Dies: Spellbinders circle die; Your Next Stamp Happy Hour
- Tools: Tim Holtz Blending Tool; Misti
- Embellishments: Frosted Lace Stickles
- Etc: foam adhesive