Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

*Large Die Cut Birthday*

 Happy Wednesday my crafty friends....  I hope that the end of September is treating you all well.  It's been beautiful here in Calgary the last few days... sweater weather, but certainly not cold!  I hope it stays like this for a while longer!

I wanted to let you know that with being back at work full time, my time to create has been limited... and when I have time to create I often have other things I need to be doing or my mojo decides to not show up.  I am almost at the end of my stockpile of created cards which means I won't be posting every day.  I hope to pull out my Christmas supplies in the next week or two so hopefully the mojo will come rushing back, but for now, posts will be happening every few days instead of every day.

When I first saw the die I used below on the Catherine Pooler website, I *had* to have it... and now that I have it, I have no idea what I want to do with it!  I will need to do a Pinterest search to see if I can get some inspiration!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)