Pages

Sunday, September 06, 2020

*Make A Wish*

I went off on an adventure this morning...  two and a half years ago after finishing treatment for stage 2 colon cancer, I got a large tattoo on my back of a blue gerber daisy (my favourite flower in the colour for colon cancer) and the words "F*&% Cancer" below it.  It's not visible to anyone unless I show it to them or am wearing a bathing suit (which happens very seldom) but it was the first tattoo that I got that is just for me.  It wasn't to honour someone else.  It wasn't to celebrate a relationship.  It was just for me.  Today, to mark my colon cancer now being stage 4, I went to get that tattoo added to.  I can't wait to see how it looks once it's healed!


My card today is one layer with some coloured and cut out images put on it.  I wanted to do a true one layer but it's impossible to do with Copic markers since they do soak through the paper.  

Items Used:

  • Cardstock:  Hammermill 110lb Premium Color Copy Cover
  • Images:  Gina K Where Flowers Bloom; Studio Katia Birthday Greetings
  • Ink:  Gina K Amalgam; Copics; Micron pen
  • Dies:  Gina K Where Flowers Bloom
  • Embellishments:  Studio Katia Sparkling Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)