I went off on an adventure this morning... two and a half years ago after finishing treatment for stage 2 colon cancer, I got a large tattoo on my back of a blue gerber daisy (my favourite flower in the colour for colon cancer) and the words "F*&% Cancer" below it. It's not visible to anyone unless I show it to them or am wearing a bathing suit (which happens very seldom) but it was the first tattoo that I got that is just for me. It wasn't to honour someone else. It wasn't to celebrate a relationship. It was just for me. Today, to mark my colon cancer now being stage 4, I went to get that tattoo added to. I can't wait to see how it looks once it's healed!
My card today is one layer with some coloured and cut out images put on it. I wanted to do a true one layer but it's impossible to do with Copic markers since they do soak through the paper.
- Cardstock: Hammermill 110lb Premium Color Copy Cover
- Images: Gina K Where Flowers Bloom; Studio Katia Birthday Greetings
- Ink: Gina K Amalgam; Copics; Micron pen
- Dies: Gina K Where Flowers Bloom
- Embellishments: Studio Katia Sparkling Crystal