Pages

Monday, September 07, 2020

*Awesome Birthday*

Happy Monday everyone... here in Canada it's Labour Day, which means it is a long weekend.  My office is always closed on Mondays so it's a regular weekend for me.  But since I only work a 4 day week anyway, every weekend is a long weekend :-)

The weather in Calgary was stunning on Saturday.  29C, mostly sunny... I got home from work and spent the afternoon on the back deck in the shade with a cold drink and a good book.  Today is a completely different story.  It's about 7C as I'm writing this and it's raining.... and there's been a little white stuff mixed in there as well.  It's supposed to warm up to 18C tomorrow so this isn't going to last, but brrrrr!

This was a super quick card to throw together thanks to my Misti.  I placed the one stamp and stamped it four different times with four different inks, moved the stamp and did it all again.  I then stamped over it all with the sentiment.

I'm thinking now I should have added a little sparkle to it...

Items Used:
  • Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Solar White
  • Images:  AlteNew Splash of Color; Studio Katia Birthday Greetings
  • Ink:  Gina K Passionate Pink, Sweet Mango, Wild Dandelion, Grass Green, Blue Raspberry, Turquoise Sea, Wild Lilac; Versafine Clair Nocturne
  • Tools:  Misti


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)