Pages

Tuesday, September 08, 2020

*Vanilla Sympathy*

No one ever wants to have to make a sympathy card... but I honestly think that they are the most important cards to have on hand and to send.  I think it makes a difference to the family of the deceased to know that they are in your thoughts.... and that the person who has passed meant something to you as well.

For me, a sympathy card should be quiet and simple.  No bright colours, nothing too busy.  Understated.  Pretty.  This may not be true for all of you, but that's what I feel comfortable with.

I hope I accomplished that with this card.

Items Used:
  • Cardstock:  Stampin' Up Very Vanilla, laser cut paper
  • Stamps:  MFT Essential Sentiments
  • Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
  • Die:  no idea but it created a great rectangle window


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)