Pages

Friday, September 25, 2020

*Random Acts of Cardness - Wreath*

I'm back with another card for the September calendar of Random Acts of Cardness with Scrap 'n Stamp Canada.  For today, the cue word is wreath.

I know that when I think of a wreath, my first thought is Christmas... so I wanted to make a wreath that wasn't for Christmas.  I LOVE the Gina K Wreath Builder stamp sets and Guides to use in your stamp positioning tool.  I have seen everything from Christmas wreaths, to floral wreaths, to circular designs using hearts and gnomes and leaves and whatever else you can think of.  It's a fun tool to use... pick your colours and just play!  There are LOTS of tutorials out there on how to use the Wreath Builder.... open up YouTube and search for Gina K Wreath Builder.  There is even a great one by Jennifer McGuire who shows you how to use the Wreath Builder in a way that doesn't involve a perfectly centred wreath on a square card (which is what I've done here...  square card and perfectly placed LOL)

Items Used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)