I had a vision for this card... and while it turned out OK, I don't think it was quite in keeping with my vision. I don't know that I can describe what I was trying to achieve, I just know that it's not quite what I wanted. Not to mention it's a whole lot of "busy" for my clean and simple tastes.
I used the small fingertip sponge daubers to ink up each of the pinwheels so that I was able to get the colour where I wanted it. I cleaned off the stencil when I was done and then carefully put it back in place so I could cover it with the Nuvo Glimmer Paste. I didn't quite get it exact so up close, it's not quite right.
- Cardstock: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Basic Black
- Images: Avery Elle So Kind
- Ink: Gina K Blue Raspberry, Lipstick, Sweet Mango, Wild Dandelion, Grass Green
- Stencil: Carta Bella Circus Starbust
- Dies: Spellbinders circle; Taylored Expressions Simple Strips Backer
- Tools: Gemini Jr; finger daubers; stamp positioner
- Etc: foam tape