Pages

Thursday, September 03, 2020

*Stenciled Bursts*

I had a vision for this card... and while it turned out OK, I don't think it was quite in keeping with my vision.  I don't know that I can describe what I was trying to achieve, I just know that it's not quite what I wanted.  Not to mention it's a whole lot of "busy" for my clean and simple tastes.

I used the small fingertip sponge daubers to ink up each of the pinwheels so that I was able to get the colour where I wanted it.  I cleaned off the stencil when I was done and then carefully put it back in place so I could cover it with the Nuvo Glimmer Paste.  I didn't quite get it exact so up close, it's not quite right.

Items Used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)