I had some fun playing with Distress Inks and the Neat & Tangled Balloon Duo Stencil for this card. When the Distress Inks first came out, I avoided them like the plague. I thought "distress colours" aren't my thing. I'm so glad that they branched out to use the same ink in colours that are more my style because they are fabulous for blending!
- Cardstock: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Magenta Madness
- Images: Gina K Grand Greetings
- Ink: Versafine Clair Nocturne; Distress Ink in Picked Raspberry, Salty Ocean, Mustard Seed
- Stencil: Neat & Tangled Balloon Duo
- Tools: Taylored Expressions Blending Brushes; Perfect Layers; Black Micron Pen; White Gel Pen
- Etc: Purple Tape