Pages

Sunday, November 01, 2020

*Hooray It's Your Day!*

 I've been busy working on Christmas cards for the last week or so but I have a few more non-Christmas cards to share with you first.  I LOVE making Christmas cards and I usually leave making them until this time of the year instead of making them all year round.  Maybe in my world, it makes it all feel a little more special?  I have stamps and dies and papers for Christmas than any other occasion!

But for now, you get a non-Christmas card.  In fact, I think I might post a little more often this week so I can get these cards out of the way and get on to the holiday good stuff LOL!

I really like this card... except for one thing... the foam adhesive I used is WAY too thick so the floral die cut image really stands up off of the card.  I really prefer the Stampin' Up! dimensionals to whatever this was in my stash.

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Hammermill Premium Color Copy Cover 100lb; Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Images:  Paper Rose Daisy Bouquet; Studio Katia It's Your Birthay
*Ink:  Gina K Amalgam; Copics
*Dies:  Paper Rose Daisy Bouquet
*Tools:  Gemini Jr; Perfect Layers
*Etc:  Nuvo Shimmer Pen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)