Pages

Friday, November 13, 2020

*Joy*

Let me tell you, I think Stampin' Up! hit one out of the park with their Christmas release this year.  There are several stamp sets and dies that I fell in love with and had to buy... and I can see having them in my stash for many years to come.  This card uses two different sets from Stampin' Up! as well as some other items from my stash.

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Basic Black; silver mirror
*Stencils:  Gina K Sassy Stripes
*Ink: Catherine Pooler Rockin' Red
*Dies:  Stampin' Up! Sounds of the Season, Joy
*Tools:  Gemini Jr; Taylored Expressions Blending Brushes; Perfect Layers
*Embellishments:  Moonstone Nuvo Glimmer Paste


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)