Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2020

*Peace Love & Licks*

I bought this adorable doggie Christmas set a year or more ago and it's just sat there collecting dust.  Colouring images really does intimidate me.  I've decided to play with it, but not expect awesome results with shading and shadows and light etc.  I want to *enjoy* creating cards and I don't *enjoy* colouring that feels like work.  So I pulled out this set and just coloured it up without stressing about it.  And honestly, it turned out OK.  It's nothing breathtaking, but it works.

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White 110lb
*Paper: Stampin' Up! flocked
*Images:  MFT Deck the Howls
*Ink:  Gina K Amalgam; Copics
*Tools:  Perfect Layers


1 comment:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)