Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2020

*Sparkly Holiday Wishes*

I don't know what it is about light blue and white at Christmas... but wow, do I like the combination.  I don't use it a lot for anything non-Christmas or non-winter.  And then you add some silver to it and wow!  But make that silver glitter and BOOM!


You'll notice I have a sparkly silver layer as a mat behind the front panel.  I am NOT stupid enough to waste that much glitter paper behind a front panel like this.  I cut a piece of silver a little bigger than I wanted it, used a smaller rectangle die to cut out the centre and adhered the white panel to the frame that was remaining and trimmed it up with my Perfect Layers.  You want to leave about 1/2" to 3/4" when you cut out the rectangle to create the frame to ensure you don't rip anything with your tape runner or your Perfect Layers.

Items Used

  • Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White 110lb; silver glitter; Stampin' Up! Balmy Blue
  • Images:  MFT Merry & Bright
  • Ink: Versamark
  • Dies:  SSS Marie Snowflake, Lea Snowflake; Taylored Expressions Simple Strips Backer
  • Etc:  detail white embossing powder; foam tape
  • Tools:  Gemini Jr; Perfect Layers, heat tool

1 comment:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)