Pages

Thursday, December 03, 2020

*Merry Little Christmas Lights*

I love Christmas lights... and it's been wonderful seeing that more people have had them up early this year.  I could sit in the dark by my Christmas tree watching the lights forever if I could.  I was so excited when My Favorite Things came out with the Christmas lights stamps and dies last year... and since then I've purchased several different sizes and types of lights.  For this card, I stamped the "string" and added die cut red and green lights.. then added a little white gel pen to create some dimension on each of the lights.  I took a thin greeting stamp and curved it along the door of my Misti to sort of follow the shape of the string of lights.

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Red Red, Wild Wasabi
*Images:  MFT Party Lights; Simon Says Stamp Slim Line Christmas
*Ink:  Versafine Clair Nocturne
*Dies:  MFT Party Lights
*Tools:  Misti; Perfect Layers; Gemini Jr
*Embellishments:  white gel pen; Nuvo Aqua Shimmer pen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)